Opportunities for Bonded Medical Scholars
Rural Health West and the Rural Clinical School of Western Australia are offering support services to students and health professionals with a return-of-service obligation in order to prepare scholars for rural health work and facilitate placements in rural areas.
Rural Health West and the Rural Clinical School of Western Australia have designed a support program specifically for bonded scholars to:
- prepare scholars for rural placements;
- provide career advice and guidance;
- provide professional development opportunities; and
- assist with rural placement facilitation.
Through this support program, bonded scholars are able to:
- access clinical upskilling webinars;
- attend networking and career events;
- apply for financial support to attend conferences and educational workshops;
- receive cultural awareness training ... and more.
Scholars will be kept up to date with the events, webinars and sponsorship opportunities available, through a regular e-bulletin.
For more information about this program please contact Rural Health West on 08 6389 4500. If you have a specific query about rural practice please contact hubs@RCSWA.edu.au